The second tanning solution ever created by Black Magic Tan Midnight Magic has a very concentration of DHA and renowned for its depth of colour and long life.
Midnight Magic 1 Litre
$89.00 ex GST
Out of stock
or 4 fortnightly payments of $22.25 with More info
Out of stock
The second tanning solution ever created by Black Magic Tan Midnight Magic has a very concentration of DHA and renowned for its depth of colour and long life. Designed to deliver some deep, dark tan rich in antioxidants with anti-aging and hydrating properties Midnight Magic has a green base with four to eight hour development time.
Midnight Magic contains Green Tea extract a potent ingredient, 100 times more powerful than vitamin E and proven to assist in preserving younger looking skin by fighting free radicals and protecting skin cells. Aloe Vera to nourish, hydrate and protect your skin, the healing and hydrating properties of Aloe Vera are widely known; Aloe Vera contains over 75 different nutrients and is full of antioxidants including Beta Carotene, Vitamin C and E and
Midnight Magic Tan Features and Benefits:
• Green based
• Anti-Aging Green Tea Extract
• Beautiful Natural Looking Colour
• Aloe Vera
• Hydrate & Nourish the Skin
• Will not stain bedding or clothing (is washable)
• No fragrance
• Fast drying
• Will not streak
• Instant bronzer
1. This product is designed for use in all HVLP/airbrush systems
2. Place your machine on a medium speed to high speed
3. Place 50mls of Midnight Magic Tan into the cup of your spray gun, if you are using the Black Magic Deluxe Spray Gun you will need to use approx. 200mls of tanning solution due to the size of the spray gun cup. Excess solution can be poured straight back into the bottle after use.
4. Your spray gun should be set to ensure a light, even mist falls on the skin. If the gun is up too high you are wasting tanning solution and the clients tan could overdevelop.
5. Apply two light even coats of Midnight Magic solution for a flawless dark tan.
Key Points to Remember
A. On average you should only use 50mls of tanning solution per spray tan.
B. Too much solution can lead to overdevelopment